She dates to XIIth century. The nave is of 1680, the construction of a sacristy in the south of the bell tower and reorganization of the west wall were made between 1877 and 1891.
Communal sink for washing clothes :
Restored in 2012, he dates 1892, it is an important space of the heritage of Aillant, just like the church and the source of Milleron. This communal sink for washing clothes is one of the rare of Loiret to have a closed surrounding wall.
The Milleron :
He takes his source in the locality "the Fountain". This brook is also at the origin of the name of the village : "by going Milleron" : Aillant sur Milleron.