Of cistercian order, established in 1124 by Milon seigneur of Courtenay. She served as grave has Milon and his descend very powerfull during the feudalism. Nowadays, there are no more than two spans of the wall North of the chorus and collateral East of the transept North.
Church St Maurice :
She promesses a portal Roman dating the XIIth century. His wooden door serving as small entrance and its pillars is of the XVth and XVIth century and the restorations continued until XXth century. There are nothing of three side chapels.