Known under the name of "Notre Dame", until 1700, she was built at the end of the XIth century. She was partially destroyed in 1421during the Hundred Year's War then in 1756 during the period of the religious Wars. She is listed in the inventory of the cultural heritage.
The communal sink for washing clothes :
Situated of Aveyron in the entrance of the village, he dates the XIXth century. Recently restored, we can see the beams of guide of the mechanism there which allowed to raise or to fall according to the level of the river. He is listed in the general registry of the cultural heritage.
Mil of Gravière :
Water mill which existed in 18th century. He is represented on the former land registry of 1831, reconstructed in the second half of the 19th century, he is not in service any more today. He is registered on the inventory of the cultural heritage.