She dates the XIIth century, partially destroyed in 1576. The chorus then the part the North of the buildings were reconstruced during the first half of the XVIIth century.
Castle of Mivoisin :
Four big towers date François 1st. Two wings return were added to the XVIIIth century, what gives to the building the shape of one U. Out buildings date XVIIIth and XIXth century. A mil, largely destroyed now, was installed next to the castle and worked on a reach of Loing.
Castle of Gevril :
Built in the end of XVIIIth century, he consists of a lodging house with two detached houses of angle. In 1897/1898, Hector Guimard fitted out a dining room and a billard room inside this castle for Mr Albert Roy, Chemist. The latter also made the architect work in his situated mansion boulevard Suchet in Paris.
The communal sink for washing clothes :
He dates the end of XIXth century, he is fed by a source. Having crossed the pond, the water passes by in the river of Loing. The rectangular pond is covered with a roof in detached house supported by 18 wooden posts.